Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More Food Love

I drank through my last canister of Dagoba chocolate shamelessly fast.  So after Saturday's caucus, I hightailed it to the co-op and bought some more.  This time I went with the authentic, and it's just as good as the first.  Maybe even better, but you can't go wrong with any of Dagoba's chocolate!  And I think hot chocolate tastes better when it's organic and fair trade. :)


When you get enough Papa John's points (and after putting up with lots of marketing emails), you get a free pizza.


We got ours on Sunday night, and the thing that I'm loving (besides that it was free) is the fact that we got roasted garlic.  If you ever, ever have the chance to eat roasted garlic on pizza, do it.  You're life will be better, I promise.

Today is National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day! Somehow it snuck up on me and I was unprepared.  But I made a makeshift celebration dessert, and it was more than satisfactory:



Double-dipped, man.  It's the way to go.  But if strawberries aren't your thing, try some white hot chocolate instead.  What Megan's Making has a recipe that looks simple and delish, and Paula Deen has a more decadent version.

Whatever you're celebrating tonight, or if it's just another (Super) Tuesday night for you, I hope you enjoy it. :)

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment