Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I did my little share of celebrating like I always do...with food.  I'm enjoying a homemade semi-healthy shamrock shake- it was healthy until I added vanilla ice cream and an extra Thin Mint.  It tastes way better now. :)


We were out of green food coloring, so I used some blue and some yellow.  Just fine :)

I promise I'll actually make some real food soon.  It's been way too long since I've spent time in the kitchen, and I'm itching to get back into it.

Dinner was our usual Saturday event- burgers! 


Lunch was Greek yogurt with date honey and chicken noodle soup.  The allergies are still kicking my booty, and I wanted a simple, comfort food lunch.  


Yesterday I promised my friend Hollis that I would come visit her at work today, which I was more than happy to do since she works at a coffee shop!  I stopped in after tennis and tried the caramel layered latte on her recommendation.  I asked for it to be less sweet than it would have been, and I could totally still taste the caramel.  Definitely one of my favorite flavors.  I think I'll be drinking a few more in the days to come.  Thanks Hollis! :)



So it was a good Saturday.  I'm into a new book, and loving it.  


Have a great weekend!  

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment