Monday, February 27, 2012

Tennis Time!

It's time to hit the courts!


Today was the first day of our high school tennis season, and we had gorgeous weather.  It felt like it was about half a degree, but the sun was shining and we hit a lot of balls.

Tryouts run longer than normal practices, so I was more than ready for some food when I got home.  I was on my own, so I pulled some ravioli from Costco out of the fridge.



I paired them with a big salad of mixed greens and veggies and some leftover tomato soup.  Perfect for after a chilly day of tennis!


I think things are going to be full speed ahead for a while around here, with the season starting and school in full swing.  But I think it's way better to have too much to do than too little, right? :)

Since reading yesterday's Espresso and Cream post, I've had a craving for a certain cool and creamy dessert that I haven't had in waaay too long.  I've never made this particular dessert myself, but I can't get it off my mind and I think tomorrow night might be the night.  Fingers crossed! Although with my food styling skills, we know it won't be as gorgeous as Madison's ;)

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment