Saturday, February 11, 2012

"Seussical!" Saturday

Happy Saturday! I actually took a picture of myself today because I was feeling extra cute.



You can tell I've never done this before, right? Haha.  Under the cardigan I was wearing my new Gap shirt, which I bought with a Christmas gift card.  Love love love Gap.  Also new American Eagle jeans- super comfy! My friend Kendal swears by their jeans, but I've been a Gap girl.  These might convert me though :)

We headed down to West Seattle for the afternoon/evening, and spent some time at Easy Street Records, which is just about the coolest spot in West Seattle (besides the incredible Bakery Nouveau).   I spent a full $16 and got two Josh Groban CDs, and "Legally Blonde" on DVD- because I obviously haven't seen it enough!


My cousin Anna was in "Seussical!", so at about 1 pm we headed over to West Seattle High School, where the performance would be.


I enjoyed a (pink!) cake pop at intermission.



The show was a blast and I was so proud of Anna! All the kids did a fantastic job, and it was a great show.  I was in the same show four years ago, so it was fun to sit back and watch others sing and dance.

After dinner we headed out for pizza at one of the best places on Alki, Pegasus.


Waiting for a table with the showgirl!


We warmed up with a salad, and then moved on to the pizza, which was delicious.



Dessert was angel food cake with strawberries, whipped cream, and ice cream.


I've got tomorrow night's dessert in the oven now, but before it comes out I'll have some time to play a game of dominos with Ryo and Daijiro.

How did you spend your Saturday?

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment