Monday, February 13, 2012

a night on the town

Tonight I took the boys out for a night on the town- Everett High School student-style.

A few of my friends joined my and we headed to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants, Tampico. I had the vegetarian burrito with black beans, which was delish!  Both boys wanted something with 'lots of meat', preferably beef, so I suggested carne asada, and they seemed to like it.



Grant, Daijiro, Ryo, Me, Eimi, and Kelsey.


After we headed to Baskin Robbins for dessert.  I tried the berry honey nut frozen yogurt, which was a new flavor for me.  Even though it was cold outside, ice cream/yogurt was the perfect finish for the hearty Mexican dinner.


It was a fun night! Tomorrow night they get to be part of our single ladies party...if they want! Haha.

Happy Monday!

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment