Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cheesecake Bars

Just like coffee ice cream, I think cheesecake is one of God's greatest gifts to man.



Amen.

Bakerella's Cheesecake Bars give me mixed feelings- on the one hand, cheesecake is my favorite dessert and these are crazy good.  On the other hand, the first time we ate them was the night my grandma died.  My grandma was a dietician, but I have a feeling she would have approved of these :)

They're perfect for Valentine's Day...or anything, actually.  Let's be honest, cheesecake is a good idea any time.

Speaking  of Valentine's Day, I hope you're having a lovely one!  Mine's been laid back...although I treated myself to one of the specials at the library cafe, a Very Berry Valentine or something like that.  Usually flavored coffee drinks are way too sweet for me; I like a latte or black with some milk.  But this one wasn't too sweet and I enjoyed it a lot :)


 Gotta do the whipped cream thing :)

I may be hosting a little 'single ladies' affair tonight, but I did end up with a couple of valentines of my own:


How sweet is that! I got a cookbook from Daijiro and a book of sudoku from Ryo.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment