Monday, April 16, 2012

Sweet Inspiration

Yesterday I found a way to use up the eight egg whites in our fridge.


Toasty Coconut Macaroons!  I got the recipe from Alton Brown and they turned out great.  I threw in some vanilla to liven them up and them dipped some in chocolate.  And the nice thing is how small and light and airy they are- you can eat so many more that way. :)

Since I'm about to throw some amazingly inspiring links your way, I can't help but include some food pics from Instagram:



Weekend food is the best.  And how have I never added anything to my Top Ramen before?  Leftover stir-fried veggies went in on Saturday, and it was way too good.

My list of to-try recipes is growing and growing.  Somehow it never seems to get any shorter...but that's okay. :)

Vanilla Bean Coffee Creamer  from Bran Appetit.  How much better would Sunday morning coffee be with this? Or the chocolate version.



Chocolate Spice Cake with Chocolate Cinnamon Frosting from Eat Live Run.  I want to make every single recipe posted by Jenna, but this one is at the top of the list.



Homemade Funfetti Cupcakes from How Sweet It Is.  Funfetti is my favorite boxed cupcake/frosting flavor, but I'm  not a fan of using mixes and I'd love love love to be able to make my own.


Petits Pains au Chocolat from Dana Treat.  The only way to make croissants better is with chocolate.


Life is short.  Eat dessert first!

Love, 
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment