Friday, March 2, 2012

TGIF

This was a loooong week.

But it's Friday, man.  Fridays are about a few things-

Veggies with hummus and feta.



Pizza.  If you are ever in Seattle, do  yourself a favor and eat at Zeek's.  There are several locations, and their pizza kicks booty.  Tonight my favorite was the Quentin Florentino, which was described on the menu as "Artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and goat cheese layered over mozzarella and parmesan cheese, with fresh oregano on an olive oil glaze".  Oh.  my gosh.



Chocolate.  My parents just got back from a little trip and brought me chocolate.  They know me so well! :)



Dessert.  That mess of ice cream, whipped cream, peanuts, and chocolate is what I'm loving right now.



Have a lovely Friday night!

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment