Friday, February 24, 2012

TGIF- a little starstruck

Happy Friday! This was a short week at school for us (only three days) but it felt like it dragged on and on and on.  I had a tennis lesson after school to prep for the season, which starts on Monday, and it feels great to be back on the court.  My coach took some pictures to help reinforce a few forehand changes we're implementing, which I thought was pretty cool.


Then this happened:


I got to shake Newt Gingrich's hand!  He came right into  little downtown Everett for the evening, and we went.  We're definitely more conservative as things fall, and it was a fun night.  This will be the first year I can vote (I'll turn 18 just a month before the election), and I'm excited to be a voting US citizen :)

Anyway, whatever your political beliefs, I hope you have a lovely relaxing Friday night and start to your weekend!

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment