Monday, January 9, 2012

Food Love- Simply

Sunday:



My own version of a poor man's mocha!



More guacamole...after eating if on Friday and on Saturday, we still had two avocados left.  But guacamole goes fast in this house, and I made a big bowl to go with the Denver-Pittsburgh game (yeah Tim Tebow!).


Monday:



I'm exploring my love-hate relationship with running, and this afternoon after school I hopped on the treadmill for a while.  I was pretty hungry afterward, and this yogurt was my snack.  It's a kind I haven't really had before, and somehow can't wrap my head around the idea of nonfat Greek yogurt.  If it were up to me we'd be eating full-fat 3 Greek Gods-brand fig or pomegranate yogurt every day! But it's not up to me, and my mom bought these as a 'happy medium' or something.  Whatever.   ;)

Anyway, it was much better than I expected it to be! A very pleasant surprise, especially since we have a bunch more in the fridge.

And a simple pleasure to finish the evening- I'm enjoying a reheated baked apple stuffed with a brown-sugar-cinnamon-spice mixture.  With a healthy dose of vanilla ice cream, of course :)



Have a wonderful Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment