Friday, September 2, 2011

recipes to check out

I can't believe how busy life has been.  Somehow I couldn't say exactly what's been going on, but I feel like I've been going full speed ahead and this weekend will be more of the same- we leave early tomorrow morning for a weekend in San Francisco, since one of my cousins is getting married.  It'll be very fun and wonderful to see everyone, and there will be loads of good food! I'm especially looking forward to spending my free time in the SF Ferry Building, which is really close to our hotel.  I've been checking it out online and it looks like a tempting place for any foodie :)

Since I won't be able to share anything I've made for a few days, I'm going to highlight some recipes that are high on my list of things to make- and spend a few minutes on these blogs, because they are worth following.  If you've made any of these recipes, let me know!  I'd love to hear about it :)


(All the pictures are from the blogs themselves; credit goes straight to each blogger!)

Cranberry Bliss Bars from What Megan's Making


I know it's not Christmas, but how good does that look!

Sticky Lemon Rolls with Lemon Cream Cheese Glaze from The Kitchn



Buttery Croissants from Jessica's Dinner Party



I'm a little intimidated by this one, but I love croissants and I'm excited to try making them myself.

Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits from The Italian Dish




Zucchini Lasagna from The Italian Dish



Whole Wheat Chocolate Chai Muffins from Savvy Eats





Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment