Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF

It's Friday! And I have a feeling I'm not the only one who's ready for a weekend :)  Mine got to start a little early because we had an early release at school, so some friends and I took advantage and celebrated with some lunch downtown:


Taco del Mar!  I was still excited about Tuesday's dinner there, and suggested it when we were throwing out ideas.  Everyone was on board, so we piled into Kendal's car at 11:30 and went for some burritos.   Mine was similar to Tuesday's, but I had a smaller size burrito on a tomato tortilla and made it combo with chips.  Again, Taco del Mar does not disappoint.  I even got a punch card, so next time I'll be ready. :)

After lunch we walked around the block to a new little business, LooBelles.  It's a tiny little room packed full of sparkly pink girly things.  I was pretty tempted on a few, but instead I sampled the self-serve frozen yogurt.



Swirl with almonds, chocolate cookie pieces, Ghirardelli caramel sauce, and hot pink sprinkles.  

The tennis match was rained out, so I had a lazy afternoon at home, which I was happy to spend baking, of course. :)  Recipe review coming tomorrow- so far it's the best recipe of 2012!

After the huge lunch and frozen yogurt, I felt like I needed to do more than sit on my tush and laze around.  So I did the next best thing- watch TV!  This DVD is my best impulse buy ever, without a doubt.  


It's 50 minutes of hip shaking and twisting, and seriously a blast.  I'm not the best dancer, but I absolutely love it, and I can't recommend this workout enough.  It's a beautiful style of dance, and just plain tons of fun.

Friday night often means pizza night here, and tonight was no different.


One of my favorite combos is spinach, sun-dried tomato, artichoke heart, and parmesan, so I took over the pizza on the right and piled it high.  Yum!

My parents and I started watching a movie while we ate, but they both bailed out and I finished it alone.  Honestly I don't blame them- it was okay, but not worth spending time on.  


Happy Friday! Have a great start to your weekend. :)

Love, 
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment