Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday Blues

Exactly one week from today, I take the national Advanced Placement Calculus AB exam.  So my life has seen a lot of this lately:



Today I started working through one of the practice tests in the book, and I kind of made it though the first section, which has 28 multiple choice questions you can't use a calculate for.  I worked through then as much as I could, and answered six.  Of those six, three were correct. Three! I'm finally freaking out.  I have an A in the class, and I don't understand how I can try so hard and be so bad...haha.  Heaven help me on May 9.

My strategy is to spend some time studying and practicing every day until the test, and other than that...I won't think about it.  It is what it is, but I might as well  be as prepared as I can be and then just live the rest of my life. :)

Last night my Dad and I had a dinner date, just the two of us:


I'm a cheap date...but I love Taco del Mar! I had a mondo burrito on a spinach tortilla, with guacamole, sour cream, chicken, rice, black beans, cheese, lettuce, salsa, and cilantro.  Pretty standard, but oh so good.  My dad made his a combo and got chips, which we shared.  Fresh tortilla chips are hard to beat, and Coke Zero goes great with a burrito and chips. :)

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment