Friday, May 11, 2012

TGIF

I celebrated the completion of another AP test (today was US history) with another afternoon at my new favorite coffee shop, Silver Cup.  I had a sugar-free vanilla latte with whole milk (not that it's weird or anything to do sugar-free and full fat in in the same drink), and the lemon poppyseed bread.  



It was a typical Friday night in that dinner was pizza.  Papa John's was having a Mother's Day promotion with heart-shaped pizzas, so my dad and I surprised my mom with her favorite- olive, mushroom, and sausage.  We also got a large veggie with roasted garlic, which is one of my favorites :)


As a post-AP Calc test treat, my dad surprised me with an ice cream outing.  Sometimes Papa John's and Baskin & Robbins feels like the best way to do a Friday night.  I had the gold medal ribbon, which was vanilla and chocolate ice cream swirled with caramel.  I had a heck of a time making up my  mind, but this was definitely the right choice.


So all in all, it was a great start to the weekend.  I also finished a book I've been inhaling the past few days.  If you're looking for some fun weekend reading or just something light and completely enjoyable, this is the book.  I spent the entire book wishing I'd taken French instead of Spanish, and craving all the amazing food Amy Thomas eats in New York and Paris.  


Enjoy your weekend!

Love, 
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment