Monday, January 2, 2012

a new year!

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a lovely New Year celebration!  We did up here in our little corner.  Lots of family, friends, and good food :)  I know it's been a long time since chocolate crinkle cookies, but I needed to take a short somewhat lengthy break.  Getting all caught up in school after Israel and making the final push until break was demanding, and it was nice to have two full weeks (back to good old EHS tomorrow) to do little besides see family, read, cook, play with friends, eat good food, and celebrate the season.  I did make a lot of food this month, and it was fun to try new recipes and enjoy old favorites.

I'm not sure if I'll be continuing to blog regularly, but we'll see how the new year starts.

Blessings for a wonderful 2012!

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment